Are you a creative entrepreneur with a desire to host an event but you are getting bogged down in the details?
Do you have an idea for an amazing retreat, conference, or workshop to share your vision and passion, but aren’t sure where to begin?
Working with an event strategist is like hiring a contractor for your home renovation. You have a vision of what you want but need support with the steps along the way. Elizabeth will guide you in developing a strategy for executing your event that leaves you feeling organized, and confident. The result? Increase your reach and impact while staying within your budget, fulfilling your mission, and ultimately growing your business.
The key? Forget everything you’ve heard everyone else do, and partner with an expert that will create a process that is unique to your business and ultimately works for YOU.
Customize your own event strategy session to come away with
what is most important to you.
This could include:
- Templates integrating the big picture details
- Personalized budget to specific event
- Ideals of how to make the event brand-unique
- Clear step-by-step guide, checklist, and timeline
- Insider tips and tricks for event success
- Inventive ideas to create awe and magic
Elizabeth has strategically created and facilitated a variety of successful events, including:
- Multi-day entrepreneurial conferences and camps for hundreds of attendees
- Corporate workshops to increase employee engagement and improve corporate culture
- International retreats for mastermind groups and boards of directors
- Tedx style events for organizations and communities
Her company, Davine Inc., is a strategic consulting and mentoring firm dedicated to facilitating individual and organizational experiences, events, and engagement to build a world of optimism. Sample clients and partners include: Akamai Technologies, Camp Good Life Project, DisruptHR, LouisVuitton, Stanford University, The Ritz-Carlton, Spotlight Speakers Collective, and Toyota.
Elizabeth has the uncanny ability to draw you out and draw you in at the same time. She engages in a way that makes you truly feel seen and heard and then helps guide your way with a passion for purpose that outpaces your own. What a gift!
Reporter, NBC Boston
Elizabeth’s viewpoint, actions and training enabled me to grow as both a manager and employee. The ripple effect of Elizabeth’s work directly contributed to my strength as a leader. This year I exceeded even my own expectations and lead my department to be the top performing team in our organization. I highly recommend Elizabeth’s influential work for any organization needing growth and a new perspective.
Director of Client Engagement, TransCanada Gas